Join us in bringing the Transition Movement to the Lehigh Valley. We’re working in several ways:
- studying the Transition Movement and developing plans for local initiatives
- creating a Local Transition Hub for the Lehigh Valley, to serve as a coordinating center for Transition Initiatives throughout the Lehigh Valley
- seeking the start up of local Transition Initiatives
- developing a Transitions U for Re-Thinking and Re-Skilling programs
- working to catalyze the commitment of people and communities to a transition way of looking at things
The Transitions Working Group meets second Thursday evenings from 7 to 8:30PM @ The Lehigh Valley Social Impact Center space in the Touchstone Theatre Café, (321 E 4 St, Bethlehem), and are open to all. Contact us for more info or to get involved.