As we wait for copies of the 2018 Sustainable Lehigh Valley booklet (now being printed), we invite you to check out the many great ideas in the Voices of the Valley section.
Essays from the 2018 edition of Sustainable Lehigh Valley:
- Is There Hope for the Future?, by Alex Fischer
- The Paradox of “Nature”, by Andrew Goldman
- The Cycle of Discarding, by Briana VanBuskirk
- The Bullied Earth, by Brianna Marmol
- Drawing Down Atmospheric Carbon, by Rebecca Canright
- Education: The Key to a Sustainable Future, by Courtney Cohen
- Farms and Food Security, by Jennifer Giovanniello
- How can we create a sustainable future?, by Harris Eisenhardt
- The Environmental Perils of Consumerism, by Emma Stierhoff
- Sustainable Travel, by Scott Slingerland
- Decolonizing America for a Sustainable Future, by Maison Allen
Other Voices of the Valley essays: 2004 – 2005 – 2006 – 2007 – 2008 – 2009 – 2010 – 2011 – 2012 – 2013 – 2014 – 2015 – 2016 – 2017 – 2018 – 2019
You can find other Voices of the Valley content that was not published in the booklet) — search for the Voices of the Valley category.