This section covers some new features and contains some tips to help you get more out of the site.
We made it easy to access events and directory listings by placing links in a sidebar throughout the site. (When you browse blog posts or Focus On… information, the site selects upcoming events, recent blog posts, and directory listings to fit that category.)
- Manage your profile – Change your email or website preferences.
- If you aren’t registered with this site, click here to register.
- If you don’t already receive our ‘Sustainability Doings’ email, sign up here for our e-Mail list.
- Find What You Want – To make it easier to find what you want, we provide several enhanced search options and a Site Map.
- – You can enter your own new or revised directory listing, post calendar events, or submit suggested blog posts or Focus On content.
- Sustainability Commons – The online space to connect – discuss – share – collaborate… The Sustainability Commons is no longer available.
We also put some key information about the Alliance in the easily-accessible folders at the bottom of the home page.
Please let us know what you think of the new site—what works and what doesn’t—and what we can do to make it more useful to you!