Sustainable Lehigh Valley/Directory
Since 2004, the Alliance has published an annual directory of organizations, businesses, and professionals promoting sustainability in the greater Lehigh Valley. Now called Sustainable Lehigh Valley, it is available in an annual print edition as well as online on this website.
Over the years, we’ve given increased emphasis to including diverse perspectives related to sustainability. Don’t miss the thought-provoking Voices of the Valley essays written by people from throughout the greater Lehigh Valley.
In this section, you can find the following:
- Why a Sustainability Directory
- Current listings for organizations & community groups, plus businesses & organizations that advertise in the print edition, with special listings of:
- Voices of the Valley – essays & articles on sustainability by members of the greater Lehigh Valley community
- Where to pick up a free copy: some of our many pickup locations throughout the Lehigh Valley.
- How to get listed in the Directory (online and print editions)
- How to place an ad in the print edition: Advertising Rates
- We also provide info about and links to Other Directories you may find helpful.
Acknowledgements – The Alliance is grateful to the Directory Team whose time and talents made this edition of Sustainable Lehigh Valley possible, including Martin Boksenbaum, Peter Crownfield, Sheila Gallagher, Suzie Hall, Cathy Kimock, Brianna Marmol, and Maegan Ochse.Alliance for Sustainable Communities – Lehigh Valley
Bethlehem, PA 18015