(Primary, Elementary, & Secondary)
This is a starting point for finding information & resources related to schools, including education-sustainability connections.
This section is still under development, but currently covers several key areas, including the following:
- Climate & sustainability for teachers initiative – to provide resources that will promote and facilitate exploration of these topics in the schools and integration across the curriculum…
- Let’s Talk About Climate!
- Let’s Talk About Food!
- Let’s Talk About Justice
- Resources for better schools & learning
- Climate & Sustainability Commitment, in which the Bethlehem Area School District committed to integrate climate & sustainability in curriculum & student activities, facilities & operations, and public engagement.
- School Wellness Policies
- Synthetic turf sports fields – Do they threaten students’ health?
- How action research can contribute to better teaching & better schools
- Internships working on sustainability in schools / environmental education
- Also see: Climate Action Planning
NOTE: If you’re looking for information related to higher education, start with our campus sustainability page.