The PDF edition of the Spring 2023 was published today, March 23! (To download the PDF, use the link below this paragraph.) The print edition is at the printer and will be available soon!
To conserve resources, we now publish the Sustainable Lehigh Valley booklet as a downloadable PDF, in addition to the print edition. (The PDF is formatted so it is similar to what you would see if you were holding the print edition open in your hands.) The content will also be posted on this website, but that will take a few days..
To request a copy of the print edition, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
“It looks so good! Thank you for letting me be a part of it!”
Since 2004, the Alliance has published a directory of organizations, businesses, and professionals that promote sustainability in the greater Lehigh Valley as well as essays and other work that promotes sustainability. Over the years, we’ve given increased emphasis to these thought-provoking Voices of the Valley — in fact, we now include a variety of creative writing and visual art. We’d like to hear from you — what aspect(s) of sustainability do you think are most interesting, most important, or most urgent! Please submit your work — see our submission guidelines for more information.)
Are you a student? Check out our Editing & Publishing internship!
In this section, you can find the following:
- Alphabetic list of Artists & Authors — Contribute your writing or visual art!
- Current listing of organizations & community groups, plus advertisers, with special listings
- Voices of the Valley – essays & other creative work on sustainability by people from the greater Lehigh Valley region — submission guidelines
- Submit your brief sustainability statement (youth)
Note: If you have collected several replies (from a class, team, or other group), you can email to email@example.com instead of filling out multiple forms. (Each individual statement must be identified by name.)
- Show your support and reach a sustainability-minded audience — place an ad in the booklet: Advertising Rates
- Is your organization listed in the Directory?
- Check out all the great covers, starting in 2004!
- Links to Other Directories you may find helpful.
Download Sustainable Lehigh Valley as a PDF (formatted so it is similar to what you would see if you were holding the print edition open in your hands).
Acknowledgements – The Alliance is grateful to the people whose time and talents made Sustainable Lehigh Valley possible.
Cover design by Keri Maxfield, Art Director at Nurture Nature Center, based on ‘Finding Our Way’, an original work by Mary Budkoski. [full-size image]
[updated 5 June 2023]
WDIY is pleased to partner with the Alliance for Sustainable Communities Lehigh Valley presenting Sustainable Lehigh Valley, with its comprehensive directory of Lehigh Valley organizations that promote community sustainability and its Voices of the Valley essays. Complimentary copies are available at locations throughout the Lehigh Valley. For more information firstname.lastname@example.org or online at sustainlv.org.