- A Love Letter for the People, by Richard Stevens
- Reproductive Rights Are About Everyone, by Sakura Shinjo
- You Can’t Litigate Your Way To a Union: The IWW Campaign at Boulevard Bingo, by Lenny Flank
- Meritocracy Is a Lie, by Gary Olson
- Si Se Puede: Make the Road’s Organizing Efforts in the Lehigh Valley – Ashley Velazquez interviews Ricardo Almodovar
- On Rep. Ilhan Omar’s Calling Obama a “Pretty Face” Who “Got Away With Murder”, by Gary Olson
- “What Happened?”, by Faramarz Farbod
- US-Russia Relations: Marching Toward Disaster?, by Doug Heath
- Venezuela and Totalitarian Media in the US, by Ted Morgan
- Venezuela, Capitalism, and White Supremacy, by Franca Roibal Fernandez
- We Must Stop War With Iran Before It’s Too Late, by Noam Chomsky
- Make Capitalism History, by Faramarz Farbod
- Footprints in the Sand by Philip Reiss
Editors: Martin Boksenbaum, Rita Corriel, Faramarz Farbod, Alex Fischer, Robert Kocis, Philip Reiss, William Rosebrock, Sakura Shinjo, Ashley Velazquez
Left Turn is sponsored by the Beyond Capitalism Working Group of the Alliance for Sustainable Communities–Lehigh Valley. Contact us at email@example.com.
Left Turn welcomes comments from readers. Contact us by email.