- If Capitalism Must End, What Should Replace It? by Michael D. Yates
- What Professors and Fast Food Workers Have In Common by Elizabeth Oram
- Elizabeth Warren and the Trap for Black Voters by Margaret Kimberley
- Let’s Not Forget CIA Overthrew Mossadeq in Iran by Faramarz Farbod
- Far Right Pulls the Wool Over Voters’ Eyes by Greta Browne & Guy Gray
- Harvest of Empire by Todd Carpien
- Marx and Earth-First Socialism by Alex Fischer
- There Is No Good Kind of Nationalism by David Swanson
- Pope Francis and the Battle Over Cultural Terrain by Gary Olson
- Identity Crisis? by Martin Boksenbaum
- Exploitation of the Powerless:The Essence of Capitalism by Philip Reiss
- Post-Jobs Societies by Robert Kocis
- Community and Ecosystem Protection: Two Films by Martin Boksenbaum
- Remembering William Blum by Faramarz Farbod
Editors: Martin Boksenbaum, Rita Corriel, Faramarz Farbod, Alex Fischer, Robert Kocis, Philip Reiss, William Rosebrock, Sakura Shinjo, Ashley Velasquez
Left Turn is sponsored by the Beyond Capitalism Working Group of the Alliance for Sustainable Communities–Lehigh Valley. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Left Turn welcomes comments from readers. Contact us by email.
© Copyright 2019 Alliance for Sustainable Communities–Lehigh Valley.
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons – NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.