- If Capitalism Must End, What Should Replace It? by Michael D. Yates
- What Professors and Fast Food Workers Have In Common by Elizabeth Oram
- Elizabeth Warren and the Trap for Black Voters by Margaret Kimberley
- Let’s Not Forget CIA Overthrew Mossadeq in Iran by Faramarz Farbod
- Far Right Pulls the Wool Over Voters’ Eyes by Greta Browne & Guy Gray
- Harvest of Empire by Todd Carpien
- Marx and Earth-First Socialism by Alex Fischer
- There Is No Good Kind of Nationalism by David Swanson
- Pope Francis and the Battle Over Cultural Terrain by Gary Olson
- Identity Crisis? by Martin Boksenbaum
- Exploitation of the Powerless:The Essence of Capitalism by Philip Reiss
- Post-Jobs Societies by Robert Kocis
- Community and Ecosystem Protection: Two Films by Martin Boksenbaum
- Remembering William Blum by Faramarz Farbod
Editors: Martin Boksenbaum, Rita Corriel, Faramarz Farbod, Alex Fischer, Robert Kocis, Philip Reiss, William Rosebrock, Sakura Shinjo, Ashley Velazquez
Left Turn welcomes comments from readers. Contact us by email.
© Copyright 2019 Alliance for Sustainable Communities–Lehigh Valley.
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons – NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.