SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT — LEPOCO is looking to hire a new part-time staff person.…
The November issue of the LEPOCO newsletter contained the following description of the staff position: “We are looking for someone with a commitment to nonviolence and to promoting LEPOCO’s work for peace and justice. Enthusiasm for community building and for working collaboratively, are important. Organizational skills — the ability to manage people, tasks, and “stuff” — are also key attributes for this staff person.” Roles and responsibilities include:
- Helping to staff the office weekdays, plus some special events outside those hours.
- Assisting in office administration and activities including producing the newsletter and other printed materials, maintaining member records, handling phone calls, and more.
- Maintaining LEPOCO’s web site and managing our social media presence.
- Attending meetings and supporting the work of various committees including the Steering Committee.
- Assisting with planning and administrative tasks for Peace Camp.
- Interacting with and representing LEPOCO to the wider community.
To obtain the full job description and to express interest in the position for yourself or others, please contact the LEPOCO office at 610-691-8730 or firstname.lastname@example.org.