In today’s world economy, where profits rule and small-scale producers are left out of the bargaining process, farmers, craft producers, and other workers are often left without resources or hope for their future.
Fair Trade helps stop this cycle of exploitation and encompasses a range of goods from the global south, from agricultural products such as coffee, chocolate, tea, and bananas to handcrafts such as clothing, household items, and decorative arts.
- Big Changes in Fair Trade!
- Chocolate: The Bitter Truth
- Support Authentic Fair Trade
- Fair Trade links & resources
- Where can I purchase Fair Trade products?