This is part of our recommendations in support of Bethlehem’s Climate Action Plan [CAP].
The following document was prepared to to help the EAC and Office of Planning and Zoning make the zoning ordinances support the CAP. We hope that this will help, and thank you for reaching out to us.
Prepared by Isaac Weber, Summer 2021 Climate-Action Intern.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
- 1306.01.a: Max impervious coverage added for RR and RS Zones 1316: Steep Slope Regulations
- 1317: Floodway and Flood Fringe Districts
- 1318.22: General Performance Standards
- 1318.27: Green Incentives
- 1318.28: Tree Conservation
- 1318.29: Solar Energy Collection Systems
- 1319.02 (b): Modifications to parking requirements if transit is used, etc 1319.02 (j): Street Trees and Parking Lot Trees
- 1319.03 Design Standards for Parking and Driveways
- 1322.02: Site Plan Review and Review Criteria
- 1322.03 (t) Forestry
- 1322.03 (ii) Mineral Extraction
- 1322.03 (ddd/eee) Wind Turbines
Prepared by Isaac Weber, Climate-Action Intern (Summer 2021). Isaac is an Earth Science & Government double major at Dartmouth College
- Implementing Bethlehem’s CAP
- Build Sustainably — for Business Success and a Livable Future
- Climate Change Education