The Farm grows vegetables, herbs and flowers on a 5/8-acre plot on Easton’s south side and encourages residents to access healthy food through purchase, cultivation, and sharing.
We do this by growing produce for:
- the Tenth Street Veggie Stand, which runs 5:30-7:00 every Thursday during summer harvest (mid-July through mid-September). Three interns from Lafayette College operate the Stand.
- the Neighborhood Center Food Pantry, open 9 a.m. to noon every Friday.
The Farm is one of several programs provided by the Easton Area Neighborhood Center. For our volunteers, the real reward is:
- Seeing folks on limited incomes receive fresh-picked produce for their tables
- Working with youth from the South Side, as well as Lafayette College students
- Making new friendships and exchanging gardening information with volunteers from the community