Supporting mobility via better bicycling, pedestrian experience, efficient and comfortable public transit, and loving our local trail network.
CAT’s educational programs: Bicycle Education for Adults & Youth (mechanics, riding skills, traffic skills), Sponsor of LVBike2Work Week in May.
- CAT Bicycle Cooperative – open three days a week
- Community workshop and donated/refurbished bikes
- Bicycling classes for adults (learn mechanics & CyclingSavvy)
- Bicycling education in schools
- Sponsor of Lehigh Valley Bike to Work Week annually in May
- Advocacy on municipal & regional levels
- Yield to Pedestrians
- Adopt-a-Bus Stop (with LANta bus)
- Love Our Local Trails
CAT envisions a Lehigh Valley with better quality of life and personal ways to decrease oil consumption. Appropriate transportation choices mean less traffic congestion, reduced pollution, and fewer road deaths/serious injuries. Curbing use of automobiles reduces suburban sprawl, obesity, and increasingly high medical costs.