A series of community-building social gatherings to connect South Side Bethlehem people, community groups, enterprises, non-profits, institutions, agencies, and municipal bodies in common cause. At each event SS stake-holders and members of the community enjoy light refreshments and share their insights and experience.
Participants in the March 28, 2019 SS Together event included:
- Christine Ussler of Artefact, Inc, an architecture, preservation, sustainable design business on East 3rd Street
- Janelle Zelko, Neighborhood Health Centers of the Lehigh Valley, with offices in Donegan Elementary
- Santiago Rivera, SoBeCoWorks, the co-working space on Lynn Ave
- Shamus McGroggan, WDIY, the community public radio, in the flatiron building
- Anna Smith, Community Action Development Corporation of Bethlehem
- Jeff Vaclavik, SouthSide Film Festival
- Brian Hillard, Sustainable Energy Fund and Bethlehem Environmental Advisory Council
- Keri Maxfield, Art Director of Nurture Nature Center, and contributor to the Sustainable Lehigh Valley booklet.
More to come!