To apply for an internship at the Alliance
- Explore this website to get an understanding of the Alliance’s goals and current work;
- Prepare a brief statement explaining why you are interested in a particular internship* and how you can contribute; and
- E-mail your statement and résumé to us.
* If you’re not sure which internship is best for you, just say so—and give an indication of your thoughts and interests.
Remember, your specific academic major is not as important as your interest and ability to undertake a variety of tasks and work effectively. Previous interns have come from a wide range of academic disciplines, including English, Media & Communication, Professional Writing, Economics, and Art.
We do not normally do internships as ‘overload’ courses.
- Internships with the Alliance
- Internship Structure & Expectations
- Previous Interns’ Experiences
- Reports, Posters, and Articles by Interns
- Current Internship Opportunities
- How to Apply for an Internship
- Completed Internships, since 2004
Questions? Send an email to Peter Crownfield