The Alliance has been publishing Sustainable Lehigh Valley (re-named as such in 2011) annually since 2004. The major component of it is a directory of organizations, businesses, and professionals promoting sustainability in the greater Lehigh Valley. The Directory is available in the print edition as of Sustainable Lehigh Valley as well as online on this website.
Each year, the directory also includes thought-provoking essays from diverse perspectives related to sustainability, as well as artwork and quotes.
In this section, you can find the following:
- Why a Sustainability Directory
- Current Organization, Business, & Professional listings
- Farmers’ Markets
- Essays & Articles on sustainability by members of the Lehigh Valley community
- Where to pick up a free copy: some of our many pickup locations throughout the Lehigh Valley.
- How to get listed in the Directory (online and print editions)
- How to place an ad in the print edition: Advertising Rates
- We also provide info about and links to Other Directories you may find helpful.
Acknowledgements – The Alliance is grateful to the Directory Team whose time and talents made the 2013 directory possible: Editorial Intern Alexandria Sousa, Graphic Design intern Briana Van Buskirk, Martin Boksenbaum, & Peter Crownfield. This year’s directory features illustrations and cover design by artist Rebecca Guth.Alliance for Sustainable Communities – Lehigh Valley
Bethlehem, PA 18015