… looking at both natural and industrialized approaches to the business and science of growing food, along with their economic, health, and environmental impacts.
Check out these resources from the Alliance:
- Impacts of Sustainable and Industrial Agriculture on Human Health, a student research report
- Healthy Food for Healthy Communities
- Campus Food – Is It Sustainable & Healthy?
- Sustainable Campus Dining – Resources
If food is one of your interests, we invite you to join the Food.LV email group – this group is open to facilitate discussion of food-health concerns, access to fresh food, composting, sustainable growing, fair trade, and sustainable campus dining.
Additional links for food & farming:
- Food Alliance
- Food & Water Watch
- Natural Resources Conservation Service
[part of USDA, but doing some good things with small farmers]
- NOFA [Northeast Organic Farming Association]
- PASA [Pennsylvania Association for Sustainable Agriculture]
- Real Food Challenge
- Weston A. Price Foundation
- Wild Farm Alliance