Work With The Alliance
80% of activism is just showing up . . .
We have no fixed membership structure, so participation is simply a matter of showing up.
- We have a number of independent working groups that focus on particular projects – see our Working Groups page.
- The Alliance Steering Committee, which plans and coordinates Alliance actions and involvements, meets on fourth Tuesdays but there are organizing meetings on the other Tuesdays, all held at Morning Star Center and open to all.
The other 80% is getting folks to show some interest in what you’re talking about.
Yes, we do want to hear from you!
- Contact the Steering Committee to get the Alliance to support your efforts—or to create your own project with Alliance help
- Click here to submit your events listings,
- Contact the Website Team to submit material for posting on the website,
- Students—check out our internship and independent study opportunities.