Skills and services:
- Leads workshops on edible wild plant identification and on identifying and collecting fungi (wild mushrooms);
- Offers presentations to schools libraries, museums, and scout groups about pre-colonial Native American life and culture;
- Storyteller – shares traditional tales from tribal nations all across North America – also songs and teachings about nature and spiritual ways. These programs can be adapted to suit groups and audiences of all ages;
- Teaches workshops on primitive fire making (bow and drill – fire by friction);
- Worshops on primitive cordage making – how to make string and rope from local native plants.