The Steering Committee is the Alliance’s “Board of Directors”—it:
- plans the work of the Alliance;
- supports and coordinates the activities of its various working groups and programs; and
- involves endorsers and other individuals, communities, organizations of all kinds, governmental bodies, and businesses in building community sustainability.
Meets bi-monthly on fourth Wednesdays, 6:30pm – 8:30pm, usually at
Moravian College, Haupert Union Building (HUB), Air Products Rm,
1200 Main St, Bethlehem, PA (see calendar to check location).
Meetings open to public.
Getting to the HUB’s Air Products Room:
The Air Products Room is across from the information desk. Map Link.
Steering Committee members as of the May 28, 2014 Annual Meeting:
- Martin Boksenbaum
- Faramarz Farbod
- Sheila Gallagher
- Gene Hunter
- Nadia Tornieporth – on leave-of-absence
- Joris Rosse, Member Emeritus