The Alliance holds four kinds of planning meetings – they are open to all and we encourage anyone who would like to work with the Alliance to attend those that are of interest:
- Monthly Steering Committee Meetings: to plan and coordinate Alliance actions and involvement, currently on fourth Tuesdays at Morning Star Center. Contact us by email.
- Weekly (almost) Organizational Meetings: held on the other Tuesdays of the month at Morning Star Center:
- First Tuesdays:
- Second Tuesdays: Discussion of our collective/umbrella efforts – those Alliance outreach efforts that focus on working with other organizations. Such efforts can range from networking to work on projects of others we have endorsed or work on projects we have initiated. This would include our involvement with: Buy Fresh Buy Local-Lehigh Valley, Gas Truth-Lehigh Valley, Lehigh Valley Community Rights Network, Lehigh Valley Sustainability Network, Sustainable Business Network of the Greater Lehigh Valley.
- Third Tuesdays: Alliance financial matters – funding our projects/activities, fundraisers, grants, funding sources, local currencies and community banks, etc.
- Fifth Tuesdays: Unlike our other Tuesday meetings, there are no specific topics on the table for the four “fifth Tuesdays” in 2011: 3/29, 5/31, 8/30, 11/29.
- Working Group Meetings: Scheduled by each Working Group.
- The Annual Meeting