Current Alliance Projects
- Communicating about sustainability in print and online (Sustainable Lehigh Valley directory, Earth Days Calendar, Website, Sustainability Doings emailings)
- Working on community rights initiatives (with Community Environmental Legal Defense Fund – CELDF)
- Conducting workshops and public meetings (Community Dialogues) to encourage thinking and discussion about sustainability needs
- Assisting with efforts to help our communities develop plans for the time after peak oil (Transition Initiatives)
- Exploring land, water, food, farming, health, energy issues (Community-Food Connections group, the campus sustainability initiative, and health & sustainability initiative, coupled with work with Gas Truth, Bethlehem Food Co-op, Buy Fresh Buy Local, Watershed Coalition)
- Providing student internships
To work with us, use email links above, contact the steering committee, or contact us by email, phone, or mail.